If you are visiting Tattersalls for the first time or are a seasoned visitor we are thrilled you are considering joining us at Tatts 2017.
Tattersalls offer discounts on ferry crossings with Irish Ferries for cars and jeeps and accommodation discounts in our partner hotel Dunboyne Castle Hotel and Spa for all visitorsand car rental discounts from our car hire partner Budget by using the code tattersalls10.
Why Visit Tattersalls International Horse Trials and Country Fair?
- A very special Irish Welcome
- €60,000 Prize Fund
- Ian Stark built cross country course
- 8 Classes including a CCI*** and a CIC***
- Permanent stabling included in entry fee
- Discounts on ferry crossings with Irish Ferries for lorries, cars and jeeps
- Discounts on accommodation in Dunboyne Castle Hotel and Spa
- Discounts on car hire from Budget
- Discounts on shopping in Kildare Village Chic Outlet Village (sister to Bicester Village)
- Owners and Riders Welcome Reception in Tattersalls Country House
- Access to Jaguar Members Lounge overlooking the main arena
Jaguar Members Lounge
The Jaguar Members Lounge over looking the main arena is open to Riders and their Owners throughout the event. To gain access please show your owners or riders wrist band. Tea and Coffee and light snacks will be available for purchase during competition hours.